Friday, December 5, 2008

Ships Log

Wow its been a long time Since I added a ships log, a lot has happened since I wrote that first entry, Black Flag has disbanded and I find myself in The Bastards which is quite honestly the best group of well-oiled and cohesive pirates around right now.

I'm not going to focus on the large fleet battles which happen because quite simply there are other people that would be much better at recounting the big fleet details than I am, so I am going to concentrate more on my solo work as well as the few times i'm out with maybe 1 or 2 people.

My skills have been increasing steadily for quite a while now and I find myself really enjoying frigate sized ships from the Malediction which I use to great effect to trap poor innocent mission runners while we either ransom them or reduce their ships to dust on to the Vengeance whose tank is simply breathtaking sometimes, I'm also learning about new ship systems such as missile skills as well as certain systems which will make a ship I only just learned to pilot today a greatly formidable ship.

I still loath large ships though, even Battle-cruisers feel to large, Battleships are just ungainly and unwieldily.

1 comment:

Kane Rizzel said...

Tag you’re it.

http://novakaneinc.blogspot.com/2008/12/tagged.html